Re: [ietf-dkim] Features that could be reconsidered as part of the bis process

2009-05-11 04:38:58
    l: Body length count
Despite the warnings we've posted about it, at least one site has
contributed patches to our implementation that extends its basic utility.
That means there's at least a little demand for its use.

Any idea what they're doing with it?  Having added some support for
DKIM to majordomo2, I am more convinced than ever that the motivation
for l=, list recipients will filter list mail using the contributor's
signature rather than the list signature, is just wrong.

If I may pile on, let me reiterate Dave's point about q=.  In the
unlikely event that we invent another way to look for key records,
that's the time to design the syntax to specify it.

R's,
John