Re: [ietf-dkim] Is anyone using ADSP? - bit more data from the receiving side

2009-10-13 07:43:12

Hi Hector,

We need to keep the tone here under control and in particular
the text below is inappropriate. Please desist from making
assertions like this on this list.

hector wrote:
Well, maybe if the WG can get a true champion of POLICY and not one
that selfishly took over SSP with the sole clever confessing purpose
of creating a non-working protocol poison pill, then could change.
Your input is extremely bias and a conflict of interest to the WG
participants who have interest in seeing a POLICY system work.

And just to be clear, your blaming us as you say below, is not
a problem for me.

But you know, I don't blame you. I blame the CHAIRS for allowing this
to occur. It is surreal!

If you feel the need to discuss this further please do that
off-list with Barry & I.

Stephen.

Is that crazy or what?

This tells me that I'm not the only one who
thinks that there isn't a business case for ADSP.

Thats crazy!