Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue: Deployment Guide Section 6.1/6.5 (ADSP/Forwader) conflict

2009-10-19 23:08:21
1) Make DISCARD rejection a knob and see how it goes.

2) For ALL or just plain old DKIM signatures, use that information
    as an end receiver would to make a spam/ham decision, but
    otherwise pass *everything* through to the final recipient even
    if they're 100% sure they broke the signature. (Forensics)

3) Always resign the message if it's possible.

The open source implementations I have do it this way.  Unfortunately I
don't have any data to report from users yet.

Gee, Mike and I agree.  (Alert the media!)  My DISCARD knob will always
be off, of course, but I expect to use whatever data I can get to decide
what to allow through the list and what not to.

R's,
John