Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-19 20:48:55
Hi Barry,
At 15:16 18-10-2009, Barry Leiba wrote:
As Stephen says, the intent has always been to roll 5671 into 4871.
That was one reason we wanted to get 5672 done as quickly as possible,
so that the six-month timer wouldn't get in our way.  By the time
we're ready to have 4871bis out as DS, if that's what we decide to do,
the text in 5672 will be mature enough to include in it.  I will
re-word that bullet to say "4871 + 5672".

Thanks, that clarifies the goal for DKIM-base.

Are you saying that you can't support a charter that even has the
working group *consider* DS for ADSP?

I am not objecting to the Working Group considering DS for ADSP or to
any of the text in the charter update.

Regards,
-sm