Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-19 13:45:51

On Oct 19, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

I think supporting data collection by those deploying it would be
facilitated
by getting http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-05
to a
RFC would be good. Eventually we should come back to data collection
later
though.

I'd be fine with doing that through this WG, although we have chosen
on several occasions not to take up that draft as a WG item.
Instead, it's now in the proposed charter for the ARF WG.

It's a DKIM thing. If it's going to be done, this group is the group
to do it.

Backdooring it through another group is, at best, not going to be as
effective I don't think.

Cheers,
   Steve