Re: [ietf-dkim] How about that DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-19 15:04:32
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:58:55 -0700 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<msk(_at_)cloudmark(_dot_)com> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of John Levine
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:31 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Cc: barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] How about that DKIM charter update proposal

Re the ADSP data collection, I'd like to add a third option to move it
to Historic if ADSP turns out to be as useful as I think, but I
realize this is unlikely to be a popular suggestion.

How about "Experimental"?

Why is it more experimental now than when it was published?

From the beginning, I have not had the impression that the policy piece of
the charter has not been taken very seriously.  Publishing All/Discardable
does take some significant effort to make sure all of an entities MTAs are
reliably signing.  I think it's way premature to have an opinion about if
it will get used or not.

Scott K