Re: [ietf-dkim] How about that DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-19 13:40:31
Re the ADSP data collection, I'd like to add a third option to move it
to Historic if ADSP turns out to be as useful as I think, but I
realize this is unlikely to be a popular suggestion.

How about "Experimental"?

I haven't seen something go from Proposed Standard to Experimental
without being changed significantly along the way, and that would seem
quite weird to me.  Though I suppose it's possible.  Anyway, my
suggested text change (in the other thread) should cover that
possibility as well.

Barry, as chair