Re: [ietf-dkim] Broken signature analysis

2010-02-24 13:47:58
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Mark Delany
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:00 AM
To: Michael Thomas
Cc: IETF DKIM WG
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Broken signature analysis

I wasn't thinking of wide activation necessarily, it might be
something that, eg, just MAAWG members and implementors might
selective enable over an interop testing period.

This isn't the first time I've heard DKIM interop mentioned recently, so now
I'm curious: Are we interested in repeating the work done in Dallas?  If so,
what are we hoping to learn from a second round?

Apart from ADSP, I don't think DKIM has changed enough to make that effort
interesting right now.