Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed new charter

2010-03-12 11:42:01
This looks good, although the schedule seems very aggressive.  I think it
would be very helpful to know that there are volunteers for each component,
so that they can get a running start.  Are there?

I agree; I'd be happier with the dates more spread out, but
1. I'm documenting what's been said here, with just some minimal
adjustments, and
2. for the interop report, I'm responding to the urgency that some
have expressed.

So, as Eliot asks: Do we really have people with time and inclination
to push these through?  Are these dates reasonable, or should some be
pushed out a bit?  In any case, who will work on which items?

Please post here, if you will actively work on the milestones (and
specify which).  And, in particular, if you want to be the primary pen
on the interop report, send an off-list note to the chairs,
<dkim-chairs(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org>.

Barry, as chair