Re: [ietf-dkim] Why mailing lists should strip DKIM signatures

2010-04-25 19:28:35

On Apr 25, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Tony Hansen wrote:

I found this part of Allessandro's message somewhat scary. I thought we
got past the point where l=0 was considered a viable option for anyone
to use?

Unless receivers treat any DKIM signature with an l= field as an
unsigned message (or as a sign of email that should be rejected
altogether) then l=0 is a viable option for senders to use.

Cheers,
  Steve