Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP, was Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-25 18:20:33
Colorful, but those were not my/our words or sentiment.

Once again, our use case is:

Maybe, I'm dim, but I don't see any practical difference between what
you're saying and what I'm saying, other than perhaps that you have a far
more optimistic idea of what people will deploy that doesn't directly
benefit them.

Like I said, "throw away anything that doesn't have our signature" has
some chance of broad adoption.  Every extra word you add to the message
makes it less likely that people will do it.

R's,
John