Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-06-02 14:08:49
On 06/02/2010 11:41 AM, Steve Atkins wrote:
Fourth, as I mentioned above, even if all you said was valid, registering
thousands of domains in order to make ADSP sort-of work against phishing
isn't something that scales, either in terms of domain name system nor the
expense. If ADSP requires users to spend tend of thousands of dollars a year
to maintain domain registrations in order for it to have a significant effect
on phishing then it's not something that's really going to scale to more than
a handful of senders.

I'd be willing to bet a good chunk of money that Paypay -- and lots of other
domains --
have this practice regardless, and preceding ADSP. ADSP use supplements that
current
best practice for phishing target domains. Which is sort of the point.

Mike