Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-06-02 14:29:11
Recent experience suggests that they often don't.
Can you name someone with ADSP experience who doesn't understand what it
means?

Not to pick on you specifically, since there are multiple examples, but
I'd say that domains that publish dkim=discardable and who let their users
subscribe and send messages to mailing lists don't understand what their
ADSP is telling people.

I suppose it's possible they do know and they don't care how much damage
they cause to everyone else, but I'd rather think it was confusion than
malice.

R's,
John