Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-06-02 13:31:41

-----Original Message-----
From: John R. Levine [mailto:johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 2:25 PM
To: Brett McDowell
Cc: MH Michael Hammer (5304); ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong
Discussion

Well, you'd process that mail as if... there were no ADSP policy
because... there's no ADSP policy.

I guess I agree, since I would use a credible manually maintained
list and ignore the ADSP whether or not there was any.

I can't help myself. This image of John sitting at a desk with his quill
and inkwell manually maintaining his credible list by the light of a
whale oil lamp keeps popping into my minds eye. How scalable is that
list John?

So