Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-06-02 11:33:42

On 6/2/2010 9:12 AM, MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:

For shame Dave. Taking one sentence out of context is something I would
not have expected from you.

After all this time, I am glad to hear that I can still surprise you...

FWIW I took it out of context entirely knowingly.  Frankly, I wasn't interested
in the particular topic.

As I said, I think that that captures the critical difference in what drives
the
two sides of these various-but-really-identical debates.  The particular