Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01 review request

2010-08-10 15:35:34
At 23:27 09-08-10, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
The whole point of this draft is to talk about these things about
which the general public has little understanding.  There's a lot of
collective subconscious out there that has equated "bad signature"
to "bad message", and perhaps reasonably so.  I think it's better to
discuss it in this quasi-BCP than pretend it's not there and expect
everyone to figure it out.

Agreed.

I think that more experience is needed before the working group
delves into a BCP.  There isn't any RFC 2119 terminology in
draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02.  Even if it had such language, that
doesn't make it a BCP.