Re: [ietf-dkim] On changing From: when sending through lists

2010-08-11 18:28:49
I have to say that this particular proposal is currently no more than
1/3 baked, since unless I've missed something, I don't see much effort
to work out failure and security models.  For example:

OK, in the scenarios which follow, "you" is some MLM, and the proposition
is that the MLM might decide to alter the From: header (e.g. by percent
encoding), plus some other useful changes.  ... [ various comments ]

OK, fine.  I'm looking forward to your I-D.

R's,
John