Re: [ietf-dkim] marketing dkim

2010-08-20 20:09:29
Honestly, no assumption of ignorance. I did have a few variations
"You're joking?... This is a joke right? ... Yeah right!" etc. But
you're right, I missed any subtlety and should of left it alone. I
apologize to anyone who felt offended for the Binding 101 lesson. :)

--
HLS

Mark Delany wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmm, I am surprise that I have to be put into an awkward
position to explain what "binding" means here as a digital signature
term in what I thought was a technical group.  Very odd.

Hector. You are too funny.

You miss the subtlety and then you assume the OP is inexcusably
ignorant.

I just love the Schoolmarm lessons that inevitably follow. Priceless.

Mark.