Re: [ietf-dkim] Mailing lists and signatures (fwd)

2010-08-21 11:09:09
John R. Levine wrote:
Yes, I am a nitwit, but you knew that.  This time I'll tell
Alpine to sign it with S/MIME.

John,

For your reposted message with Alphine, I am still not seeing any
S/MIME based certified mail indicator in Thunderbird 2.0.

T'bird for some reason doesn't see signatures wrapped inside another
part. Try another MUA like Evolution and it should work better.

Which is to say that "just use S/MIME" isn't an especially good option either.
Quelle Surprise.

And that doesn't even touch the fact that cert enrollment is not a task that
mortal men or elves can do.

Mike