Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 review

2010-09-10 17:42:33
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of J.D. Falk
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 3:05 PM
To: DKIM List

Forgot to mention: I'd totally support the creation of a separate draft
listing Things We Thought Of But Haven't Tried Yet, so long as it's
clearly labeled.

I think that's one of the things Dave was suggesting, namely that value-add MLM
stuff could be split off into a new document, separating it from the MLM-DKIM
issues having to do with ADSP, re-signing list mail, stripping signatures, etc.

Maybe to get things moving I should make a list of the major (and maybe even
the minor) points the current draft makes, and people can cast opinions along
the lines of "leave it where it is", "separate document", "drop completely".
The current cacophony of guidance makes it hard to evolve the document in any
direction.