Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 review

2010-09-14 08:21:56
There are all sorts of reasons for publishing ADSP=discarable, from "the
domain isn't used to send email" (analagous to "spf -all")

Quite right, in which case I hope you'll agree that throwing mail away is
exactly the right thing to do.

to "our domain is widely spoofed (because of its sensitive nature), and
we absolutely do sign all our email".

That would be dkim=all, not dkim=discardable.

As I keep saying over and over, discardable really means discardable: if
in doubt, throw it away.  It does NOT, repeat NOT, mean high value mail.
It means low value mail.

R's,
John