Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-02 review

2010-09-14 10:58:36
John R. Levine wrote:
It does not mean low value mail and I don't think you will find a
sending mplementing dkim=discardable that would agree with you.

Then in the RFC we utterly failed to make it clear what dkim=discardable
means.  Sigh.

You wrote it!

Once again, we see that ADSP is so broken

By design

that even people who like it don't understand what it is for.

We don't like it. We liked SSP.  But SSP was taken from us and we
ended up with a terrible intentionally design morph to stop policy
with little to no regard to how it integrates with the rest of the
world, namely list system.  You could only tell people to ignore it or
move it to experimental.

No, POLICY isn't the problem - ADSP is!

Hey, you wrote it - FIX IT!

--