Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - Keep your Eye on the Prize!

2011-05-10 22:44:45
We've had a bit of discussion in this thread (and elsewhere) about
this, but I need to get a clear view of consensus.  Doug agrees with
Hector's note, below, and Dave and Murray do not.  I'd like to hear
from others within the next few days, about whether you think we
should make the change Hector requests or not.  I need to get a sense
of whether there's significant support for it.  Again, please keep
arguments to a minimum, so it's clearer to me what the consensus is --
we've had the arguments going for a while now.

I have the writeup almost ready for the IESG, and this issue has had
enough responses for me to get a clear sense:
We do not have consensus to make this change.  I'm closing issue #25
as "wontfix".  Thanks, Hector, for laying the issue out clearly, and
to others for reviewing and commenting.

Barry, as chair