Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 17:05:11
On 5/4/11 11:32 PM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 5/4/2011 2:29 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
I should also expand that this entire situation started with Crocker
insisting that we must "choose" between between i= and d=
as The Output. It was a false dilemma then, and it remains
a false dilemma. And as with all false dilemmas it only causes
heat instead of light.

Right.  It was all me.  Another ad hominem.  Nice.

No, it wasn't Dave. Mea Culpa. I had an off-list discussion with Murray
which resulted in
http://www.mail-archive.com/ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org/msg15901.html.

/rolf