Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 17:06:23
On 05/04/2011 02:53 PM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 5/4/2011 2:47 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
On 05/04/2011 02:32 PM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

On 5/4/2011 2:29 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
I should also expand that this entire situation started with Crocker
Right. It was all me. Another ad hominem. Nice.

History is a personal attack? Who knew?

Ahh.

Before using a term -- especially one with social and legal import --
it's worth doing the work of understanding what the term means.

As usual, wikipedia is a reasonable reference:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem>

Golly, Dave. I'm trying to figure out how history qualifies as ad hominem.
Maybe it's the guilt by association section that has you all riled up? I'd
think that you'd be proud that it was your idea. I'm all confused now.

Mike

PS: I remember very clearly at the interop at Alt-N when you brought this
       all up.