Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 16:36:10

On 5/4/2011 2:29 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
I should also expand that this entire situation started with Crocker
insisting that we must "choose" between between i= and d=
as The Output. It was a false dilemma then, and it remains
a false dilemma. And as with all false dilemmas it only causes
heat instead of light.

Right.  It was all me.  Another ad hominem.  Nice.

But then I suppose the question is why you "should" have included that
explansion.

Anyhow, its bad there wasn't any working group consensus on the changes.  I
guess that means that the published, normative Update RFC was a violation of
IETF principles and process.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker