[ietf-dkim] Output summary - Keep your Eye on the Prize!

2011-05-04 17:13:28
Ah come on guys!  We all know what the problems are, we know the sides
and what colors we wear.  Is it possible to come up with a compromise
to solve this conflicts once and for all?

Dave, don't you want receivers to follow RFC5585 design?  If so, then
what can't we get the Outputs described for that design to work?  From
what I can see, there are four variables:

    status  REQUIRED
    SDID    REQUIRED, MANDATORY for Trust Identity Assessor (see 2.7)
    AUID    OPTIONAL, see 3.11
    ODID    OPTIONAL for Checking Signing Process (see RFC5585)

We have the REQUIRED/MANDATORY identity you want.  But you have the
others too.

What is technically wrong with this?

--
Sincerely