Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - Keep your Eye on the Prize!

2011-05-04 17:56:22
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Hector Santos
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 3:11 PM
To: dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - Keep your Eye on the Prize!

Ah come on guys!  We all know what the problems are, we know the sides
and what colors we wear.  Is it possible to come up with a compromise
to solve this conflicts once and for all?

I'm game.  Let's play.

You want AUID and RFC5322.From added to the Output Requirements section
explicitly.  At least two other participants disagree on either technical or
procedural grounds.

So what's the compromise?  So far all you've done is repeat the suggestion
without any changes, so the others repeat their position without any changes.
That's not a quest for compromise, it's a circular argument.

Try proposing something else, perhaps.