Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and mailing lists

2011-05-13 10:26:12
Perhaps its a cultural thing.  You should hear the number of the times
my Jewish wife had said; "oh silly! stop being stupid!" or New York,
Miami Cuban or Ricans cousins saying "stuuuuupppiiiiid" (its a special
prolonged funny emphasis), or Cuban exiles elders calling me a "Stupid
Communist" just because I want the Cuban embargo to end, Elian going
back to this dad) or an Italian uncle saying "was a studid (Dominoes)
move!" but I really hate it when he calls me a "Paper Hat!"  Oh,
really gets to me!

Whatever, I remain convinced that particular paragraph is "terrible,"
"wrong", "improper,"  even "incompatible."    But I can also see where
that can imply, infer, suggest, insinuate or make people silently
erroneously ponder the writer is a terrible, wrong and improper person
writing incompatible material.

All of which, all this, is chippy and infers signs of disrespects.

Mucho Gracias, Ciao, Bonjour, Cheerio!, Catch you later, see ya on the
rebound, Bye Bye!