Re: [ietf-dkim] spam filtering 101, was DKIM expert group meeting for Dutch 'comply or explain' list

2011-06-24 12:01:42

On 6/24/2011 5:55 AM, John R. Levine wrote:
For me, as an MTA operator, I'm happy that I have justification for
rejecting messages with the wrong number of From: headers.

I have pointed out at least six times,

Let's simplify this discussion:

    Spammers do a variety of techniques to trick filters and users.

    We should have the DKIM signing specification normatively require checking
for every known technique, since we cannot be sure that any other part of the
system will perform the necessary checks.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking