Re: [ietf-dkim] [apps-discuss] Fwd: Request to move RFC 5617 (ADSP) to Historic

2013-09-11 21:23:09
On 9/11/13 6:15 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
I also agree with this proposal.  I don't have much to add over the text in
the formal request; it lays out the case based on my experience
implementing DKIM and ADSP in open source.  I can also say that I have never
encountered an operation that actively uses it, including current and
previous employers.

It doesn't help that ADSP's author actively wanted to subvert it.

As far as I can tell, DMARC is warmed over ADSP with a different set of
participants
to claim credit for their original ideas.

Mike

-MSK

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Terry Zink
<tzink(_at_)exchange(_dot_)microsoft(_dot_)com
<mailto:tzink(_at_)exchange(_dot_)microsoft(_dot_)com>> wrote:

    I agree with this proposal.

    -- Terry