Re: [ietf-dkim] [apps-discuss] Fwd: Request to move RFC 5617 (ADSP) to Historic

2013-09-12 16:39:23
If anyone has technical comments, data collection, or any other stuff
that's relevant to the ADs' judgment of whether moving ADSP to
Historic status is the right thing, those comments are welcome here.
Discussion of ADSP *ONLY*.  No discussion of DMARC.  No discussion of
people.  No snideness.  Just stop all that.

The only thing I will be considering, as this discussion proceeds and
as I analyze it, is what arguments have been made about ADSP, and
whether or not its spec should be classified as Historic.

I'd like to add that in order to keep the discussion from fragmenting,
I would prefer that all discussion of this happen on
<apps-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>.  I will keep watching this list as well, and
will try to consider comments made here, but it'll be easier on
everyone if there aren't separate discussions in two (or more) places.

Thanks,
Barry, Applications AD