Re: [ietf-dkim] [apps-discuss] Fwd: Request to move RFC 5617 (ADSP) to Historic

2013-09-11 23:35:30
On 9/11/2013 6:41 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
It doesn't help that ADSP's author actively wanted to subvert it.

As far as I can tell, DMARC is warmed over ADSP with a different set of
participants
to claim credit for their original ideas.

I don't understand how these assertions are at all relevant to this
thread, nor the first at all within IETF participation guidelines.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking