Re: candidate MASS charter

2004-09-30 08:16:47

On Sep 29, 2004, at 8:24 PM, william(at)elan.net wrote:

And I don't think requirement document for automated
message body encryption is such a bad document to have (it does not need
to become an RFC, but internet draft is better then nothing and I don't
think we'll be able to get all the requirements and discussions about it
fit directly into the group charter).

And there's nothing wrong with it becoming an Informational RFC. This is standard practice now in the IETF.

So I agree with William. Let's do a requirements doc in lockstep with the threats analysis, then pick one of the proposals that best meets the requirements.

-andy