Re: candidate MASS charter

2004-09-29 08:11:52

 I was using "bounce vs. bounce address" as examples of
 differences between functional requirements.  So, does
 "message content authentication" mean headers or body or both
 or either?

later in the day it finally occurred to me that this was not
crystal clear.  an earlier bit of text said 'message and message
content' but yes i think the reference to headers needs to be
explicit.

so, the answer to your question is headers and content.

d/
--
Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking  <http://brandenburg.com>