Re: candidate MASS charter

2004-09-27 10:52:11

It's clear that we can't say "no licensed IPR" since the only IPR we will know about is that of the participants in the WG. We might successfully exclude all the IPR from a participant who is friendly to the effort only to have some patent troll come along who aims to shake down the industry. I don't see how that's an improvement.

Mark