Re: candidate MASS charter

2004-09-24 19:48:51

Meeting Open source requirements cannot be considered a guideline.

I suppose we can say something like deployable as widely as possible,
and we can all read between the lines.

Quoting section 6.2:

Timely IPR disclosure is important because working groups need to have as
much information as they can while they are evaluating alternative solutions

Yes indeed.  In retrospect, timely IPR disclosure was sorely lacking
in the MARID process.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 330 5711
johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Mayor, http://johnlevine.com,