RE: charter constraints list

2004-10-06 14:37:59

From: Jim Fenton
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 11:15 AM

<...>

If I were deploying it, I would probably just accept the messages
that pass authentication and have adequate sender reputation, and
run SpamAssassin on the rest.  Either way, the overhead of
signature checking trades off against some reduction in content filtering.

Interesting choice.  It sounds like this uses authentication and sender
reputation as a whitelisting system.  Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't
you reject on an authentication failure?

--

Seth Goodman