Re: CircleID on DomainKeys

2004-10-28 02:14:16

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 16:28 -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, David Woodhouse wrote:
That's what I meant. Currently I can't reject mail for which the DK
signature fails -- so what's the point? If I could actually use a DK
checker for real, I'd have implemented one for Exim by now.

Is absolute rejection the goal, or just advisories to MUAs or other
content filters between the MTA and the mailbox?

Absolute rejection is my goal, certainly. I don't need a signature
scheme to tell me what's spam and what's not once it's actually
polluting my inbox and I'm spending my time looking at it.

--
dwmw2