Re: revised Proposed Charter

2005-07-21 14:26:34

On 2005-07-21 14:14:53 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

 Whatever happened to the security review:
 draft-housley-mass-sec- review ?

1. The review provided extremely helpful input to the DKIM
specification work.

And I'm sure it will provide useful guidance to the participants in
an eventual working group.

2. Are there issues in that review that you find inadequately
covered in the current DKIM specification, such as its Security
Considerations section?

Should this question even be part of this chartering discussion?

It strikes me as precisely the kind of question that a working group
should look at.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr(_at_)w3(_dot_)org>