Re: revised Proposed Charter

2005-07-21 16:51:18

On Jul 21, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

2. Are there issues in that review that you find inadequately covered in the current DKIM specification, such as its Security Considerations section?

Some issues raised still need to be addressed, not handled in the current draft. I don't think those issues affect the scope of the charter. I hope to take some time, and provide details after a better review of the latest drafts. The impact will likely be minor in my view.

-Doug