Re: Fw: conduct on the list

2005-08-01 06:26:40

Yes, private ad hominem attack warnings is one of Dave's favorite games with supposed ietf list management rules (which were never properly introduced and are thus not active except for those people who explicitely agreed). It must be his private agenda to shut up everyone who does not agree with his positions... :)