Re: sieve draft

1997-11-02 15:58:35
Bart Schaefer wrote:

} Hmm. In this case I think your approach is unfriendly.

Note that I'm assuming that repeated polite requests have failed.  However,
again it's not up to the language designers to decide what is or is not
"friendly."

I can agree that language designers are not in a position to impose
any policies on the end user.

The question still lingers: Does this list have interest in pointing
out certain aspects of the Sieve draft that might not be appropriate
to have included, because of the possibility of being abused, or being
without practical use and therefore leading to confusion?

--
Hälsningar/Regards

Tomas Fasth <tomas(_dot_)fasth(_at_)twinspot(_dot_)net>
tel: +46-13-218-181 cel: +46-708-870-957 fax: +46-708-870-258
TwinSpot is a subsidiary of EuroNetics Operation in Sweden