Re: bounce, mta, & mua (was Re: sieve draft)

1997-11-04 17:12:44
Bart Schaefer wrote:

} Would making "bounce" optional help?

I don't think so.  One could still construct and send a DSN using other
seive tools, so making it optional just makes it more difficult to do
the action, not impossible.

I would suggest to do exactly that. Even make it an extension.
(Oh, I think I already stated that in another mail)
It would give the result you describe above, which I would like
to see happen. Then it might be concieved as a not so normal action,
and might not be as frequently abused by mistake as it might be
otherwise.

--
Hälsningar/Regards

Tomas Fasth <tomas(_dot_)fasth(_at_)twinspot(_dot_)net>
tel: +46-13-218-181 cel: +46-708-870-957 fax: +46-708-870-258
TwinSpot is a subsidiary of EuroNetics Operation in Sweden