Re: Service provider acceptance of user configured rules

1998-01-15 14:36:57
Steve, I think we all are appreciating your analysis and regard it as
being quite accurate. Your earlier posted soapbox not the least. You
have a strong point regarding manageability. I hope this sprouting
working group will be allowed to at least make some (strong?)
recommendations in this matter, preferably in the form of an
informational RFC. It does need to be addressed somehow. It seem
appropriate to keep filtering related subjects together. So, why not
this "soon-to-be" working group (slightly broadening it's scope from
plain language standardization)?

Tomas
--
Tomas Fasth
mailto:tomas(_dot_)fasth(_at_)euronetics(_dot_)com