Re: MTA Filters BOF request, LA IETF; Proposed Charter

1998-01-13 14:46:16
Matthew Wall wrote:
Not to punt on the excellent points Tomas brings up, which I mostly heartily
agree upon with respect to the issues we will need to tackle in future
years, but his conclusion (above) is my basic point. This is a tiny, first
step, one which doesn't offer a panacaea for many tricky issues, but does
suggest great utility in its limited sphere.

Would it be possible to draw a charter for this "delivery filtering"
working group which include goals addressing the issues I brought up?
It seem to me like a good idea to keep such issues together in the same
working group and try to provide an overall interoperable delivery
filtering standard.

--Tomas