Re: IMAPFLAGS SIEVE extension

1998-11-14 06:26:54

Ned Freed wrote:

--On Thu, Nov 12, 1998 5:11 PM -0800 the entity known as Randall Gellens
<randy(_at_)Qualcomm(_dot_)Com> wrote:

I wouldn't say abandon.  I think it is worth continuing work on in
parallel, but make it clear that it is an extension, both in the draft
and in mailing list discussions.

fwiw, I agree...I personally find this a really useful extension, since it
could be used by the client as well (we already have such a capability, for
instance, it would be nice to make our filter match Sieve syntax) but it's
not a base spec item.

I agree as well.

                                Ned

I am glad to know this.

Can an extension modify (add) a list of parameters of some action?

--
Regards,
Alexey Melnikov

Epsylon Technologies, Russia
 http://www.taxxi.com

Imap Development Kit (my own product)
http://194.87.43.111/homerus/mail/idk/index.htm

Fax (in San Diego, California): 1 (619) 8393837