Re: Progressing various sieve drafts

2002-07-16 10:17:46

Hi,

--On Monday, July 15, 2002 9:12 PM -0700 ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com
wrote:

| Folks, we now have a bunch of sieve drafts on the table. Is it time to
| start some of them through the standards process? If so, which ones?

FYI We have a list of current drafts on our sieve webpage here:

   <http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/#drafts>

The following appear to have expired so the links on that page no longer work or point to an expired draft document:

   draft-martin-managesieve-04.txt
   draft-martin-sieve-notify-02.txt
   draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-04.txt
   draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-04.txt

We have local copies of these on our site, though I now see we are one document behind on managesive and notify.

If there are any documents missing please let me know so I can update the page.

Also note that I am close to submitting a document for two new simple tests to aid spam and virus checking.

--
Cyrus Daboo