Re: Progressing various sieve drafts

2002-07-16 12:14:41

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 10:19, Cyrus Daboo wrote:

Hi,

--On Monday, July 15, 2002 9:12 PM -0700
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

| Folks, we now have a bunch of sieve drafts on the table. Is it time to
| start some of them through the standards process? If so, which ones?

I'm not sure.  I do have some very minor corrections for the base spec,
but except for all the things we know it doesn't do (variables and
functions) it seems stable.

    draft-showalter-sieve-vacation-04.txt

We need vacation but it slipped through the cracks because of me.  I
plan on resurrecting it and seeing it through (soon).

Tim