Re: draft-elvey-refuse-sieve-02.txt; http://wiki.fastmail.fm/wiki/index.php/SieveExtensionsSupportMatrix

2004-08-10 12:09:33

Cyrus Daboo wrote:

There was some discussion at the lunch BOF last week about the utility of refuse. There was general consensus among the participants that it would be better to extend reject to allow for SMTP refusal and DSN generation rather than add a new command. Personally I prefer that approach - but the issue needs more discussion on the list.

We've probably been over this before, but can you explain in detail why you think a new command is better than extending the behaviour of reject?

I personally don't care, this is just syntax. I think somebody has objected to this before.

Alexey